Wednesday 11 November 2015

Creeper xox







(Fur cape - vintage. Jeans - All Saints. Shoes - triple stack creepers by Underground London. Bag - Louis Vuitton. Vintage cashmere jumper - there's some great finds at Armstrongs!!)

These were taken in our stunning *cough* stairwell today right before I left for work (two hours too early cause I'm smart like that...). I work at EAST, a UK based artisan brand located on George St and today I pitched a quick idea to my boss. She then told me to phone the head of merchandising for permission and I got it! So this new project for the blog will be coming very soon!

 Also, if you have not yet invested in a pair of creepers - I recommend that you do. They make you feel and look cooler, taller and skinnier. For cheaper options, head to TKMaxx (where I got these for £30 when the RRP is £110) or look on eBay and Depop. They're great for walking through puddles without getting the bottom of your jeans wet..

G

No comments:

Post a Comment