Saturday 26 December 2015

Festive Fun

Hope everyone has had a holly jolly Christmas this year and got to spend it with the people you love! I've spent my Christmas up in Shetland with my boyfriend's family and it was such a great time. I thought it's been a while since my last outfit post and I figured what better day to take some outfit shots than Christmas?! Especially when the weather was so good. Most like a festive sparkle and glitter (including myself) but there's also nothing wrong with a pirate blouse and mules! What did you wear this Christmas?? 

Bonny scenes Christmas morning in Cunningsburgh, Shetland
Hair done recently by Tabitha at BLOW Finnieston in Glasgow - Scotland's best salon

How awesome is this top though!?!

Yes, I was very cold.

Quite possibly my favourite shoes ever. 
#CloseUp
Forever struggling to get a decent focus on my earrings. 
Christmas morning was wonderfully chill and seeing as this blouse arrived Christmas Eve, I was desperate to wear it ASAP. The beautiful earrings were gifted to me by my Mama for Christmas.

Blouse - Free People. Jeans - All Saints. Shoes - Kate Bosworth for Matisse. Body chain - ASOS. Earrings - Rachel Entwistle. (Lipstick - Charlotte Tilbury's 'Nude Kate').


There might never be another blog post again that doesn't feature this coat..
Those pesky shoes again. 

 This was my Christmas evening choice of dress. A stunning deep red silk Stone Cold Fox number *swoons*. They say you shouldn't wear pink and red but um does it look like I care? It was also my choice of dress for my 21st birthday and I am going to keep trying to get away with wearing it at every remotely special occasion. It was purchased around half price in the ASOS sale but it is only available in M/L now and is low in stock- Free People still have it in this colour and white full price, I have linked that below!!  

Dress - Stone Cold Fox. Coat - handmade by Fluffy the Label. Shoes - as before.


G

No comments:

Post a Comment